Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Bests!

This holiday season, Kiffy and I have been celebrating with some of our Christmas favorites. In the vein of Oprah, and because I'm in a very listy-slash-Christmasy mood, here are some of our Christmas bests. 

Best Christmas Movies:   
D: The Snowman

D: Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer 

K/D: Home Alone
K/D: Christmas Vacation
D: Love, Actually
D: Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special

Best Christmas Album:
K: A Charlie Brown Christmas
D: Mariah Carey!

Best Christmas Beverage:
K: Hot Cocoa and candy canes
D: Eggnog, but just a little bit...

Christmas Tree:
K: Douglas Fir
D: Noble Fir (but on the verge of converting to Douglas Firs?)

Christmas Song:
K: "O Little Town of Bethlehem"
D: "Happy Xmas War is Over" (the hippie in me), "Little Drummer Boy"

What are we missing???????

2 comments:

ryan and becca said...

Happy Christmas War is Over = my favorite TOO!!!!! Yesterday I looked it up, every version, sung by everyone possible and listened to it for an hour. bliss...ahhhh

The last Unicorn said...

I love home alone, family man and scrooged (bill murray)
you should list some traditions too :)